At Westside Animal Clinic, our expert care begins with a paperless record keeping and off-site backup system so that records are easily accessed and never lost. Each exam room is equipped with a computer to allow the doctors and staff to discuss treatment plans and view, for example, x-rays. We have multiple oxygen ports throughout the clinic and our ventilation structure uses an anesthetic scavenging system so that animals are not exposed to extra anesthetic gas.
For pets spending an extended period of time with us, a cat condo with resting shelves and a separate area for a litter box, generous kennel runs and crates and a large outdoor exercise area with an 8′ fence, all ensure your pet’s safety and comfort while in our care.
We have a walk on scale for larger pets, a smaller scale that is more precise for small pets, and a scale for exotics or extremely small kittens and puppies that is accurate to grams. One exam room is designed with a fold-down exam table to accommodate the examination of large animals keeping all four feet on the floor! Pain management for injuries, surgeries, and arthritis is a priority for us. We use only products that we know, trust and use on our own pets.
Westside Animal Clinic is dedicated to providing compassionate care to our patients together with excellent customer service in an atmosphere of warmth, courtesy and respect for all.
- “Pocket Pets” (Hamsters, Rats, etc.)
Please call or Contact Us for more information regarding these animals.
Our Preventative Care Services are designed to keep your pet healthy and vigorous for its lifetime. Preventing many problems before they begin is our goal. These progressive services include:
- Wellness exams to identify/minimize risk factors
- Heartworm and other parasite prevention and treatment
- Full range of preventative and remedial dental care, polishing and scaling
- Special care for our senior patients to keep them active well into their golden years
We provide immediate, comprehensive treatment to sick and injured pets:
- Urgent care exams
- 24-hour emergency services
- Digital x-rays
- On-site blood chemistry, electrolyte and laboratory facilities for more immediate results
- Full service pharmacy including oral, injectable, transdermal and IV medications
- Medical laser designed for treatment of arthritis, wound healing and pain management
Westside Animal Clinic offers you and your pet the very finest in quality, affordable surgical services and treatment options, both routine and more complicated:
- Pre-operative exam and blood tests to evaluate anesthetic risk
- Modern facilities and surgical equipment
- Routine spay and neutering
- State-of-the-art surgical suite with heated operating table
- Post-operative pain management
- ICU and critical care wards to monitor our sickest patients
- 3 different surgical monitors aid our certified veterinary technicians to observe anesthetized patients
- IV fluid pumps ensure correct amounts of fluids administration, especially important for cats and small dogs
Going Away On A Vacation? Westside Animal Clinic offers spacious, naturally lit indoor boarding facilities to care for both cats and dogs while you must be away.
Our cat boarding area features cat condos and our dog kennels and crates are generously sized. We have a large outdoor exercise area with an 8’ privacy fence to ensure your dog’s safety while allowing them to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. Call for availability.
- Access and referral to veterinary specialties, such as radiology, orthopedics and laboratory services.
As veterinarians and pet owners, we have to deal with severe illnesses and end-of-life issues that can cause unacceptable suffering or difficulties for the pet. We do both in-clinic and in-home euthanasia, and we offer cremation services as well. We always use sedation during this process. Please feel free to ask us any questions that you may have about it.